Are you in for a rollicking good time? Enjoying your summer, either playing in the streets or watching bands playing in the streets? That’s fun! Got a player who can’t stay in the pocket? What about when the bandleader isn’t up to snuff? How about when a festival doesn’t wanna pay local bands? Uh huh. And what do you do when someone spends too much time looking at your pedal board?
Paul and Dave have answers… and not only the titular one. That’s right. We said titular. Enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 221 – Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- 00:01:03 Stones played Harlem Shuffle
- The Stones are an Impossible Band to Cover
- 00:03:50 Two gigs, one night
- 00:08:30 Playing In the Street!
- 00:13:50 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle – Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:17:46 Martin-Pocket-less Players
- “Eff That!”
- 00:29:00 When the bandleader isn’t up to snuff
- 00:35:51 Eff That: Santa Cruz Music Festival Not Paying Local Performers
- 00:44:38 CJ’s Pedal Board Sign
- 00:46:35 Gig Gab 221 Outtro
- Hats off to Kevin Bryson!