When someone brings a new song in for your band to learn, what’s the process? What does it take for it to be a success? What does it take for your whole band to buy-in to the process?
Listen as Paul and Dave share their successes–and failures–in this regard. They’ll share some of the tricks they’ve learned, and some that they haven’t.
All this and more, on this week’s Gig Gab. Press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 225 – Monday, September 9, 2019 <https://giggabpodcast.com/>
- 00:01:22 The vibe of acoustic gigs
- 00:15:13 Market Minimum
- 00:21:00 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle – Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:23:51 Is this a song by your favorite band?
- 00:32:47 Poo-pooing tunes
- 00:38:16 The Wedding Three!
- 00:45:03 Buy-in matters!
- 00:48:00 Next week: Chops!
- 00:49:07 GG 225 Outtro