If your band can successfully employ the concept of intentional inclusivity with your crowd, you are destined for success. Listen as Paul and Dave open up this topic, and then send in your own thoughts to email@example.com.
First, though, a conversation about subbing percolates to the importance of confidence. No matter where you are, you’ve gotta be able to rock when it’s time to rock. Your favorite weekend warriors have some experience with this on both sides of the coin, and they’re happy to share.
Press play, listen, enjoy, and then share your thoughts, too!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 227 – Monday, September 23, 2019
- 00:01:00 Festival Switchovers
- 00:06:51 Paul-Sub Drummer
- 00:09:31 Know Your Bare Monitor Minimums
- 00:17:47 E-Dan-Gig Gab in Stereo Sounds Great!
- 00:21:24 FB-Chip-226-Comedians and Acoustic Volume Levels
- 00:26:50 Coaching leads to Confidence
- 00:44:54 Nightlife Crowd vs. Music Lovers
- 00:51:41 Intentional Inclusivity
- 01:01:11 GG 227 Outtro