Does your band have a new song approach policy? Maybe you need to adopt the rule of three. Maybe you need to tweak the wireless frequencies of your devices. Maybe it’s good to have a conversation about trust between your bandmates. Listen, there’s a lot of maybes in the world, and your two favorite weekend warriors can only tackle a few each week. Listen as Paul and Dave address these topics (and maybe another!). Press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 230 – Monday, October 21, 2019
- 00:01:26 Musical Nomadic Life
- 00:02:19 Collecting guitars is more fun than moving guitars
- 00:05:40 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle. Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:08:49 GG229 – Trust and Communication amongst bandmembers
- 00:18:15 Band members vs. Band leaders
- 00:21:12 Kevin-Rule of 3 for New Songs
- 00:38:17 SPONSOR: Mint Mobile. Cut your wireless bill to just $15 per month at MintMobile.com/GigGab
- 00:40:41 Kevin-IEM Frequencies
- 00:49:51 Little Feat with a Sub!
- 00:53:25 GG 230
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:07 — 37.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More