What do you do to keep things fresh for your band and your audience? What more could you do?
As much as we love the music, it’s not just about the music. There’s more we can all do – especially in today’s attention-distracted world – to ensure our fans are interested in coming to the next show. Heck, there’s more we can do to ensure we are interested in playing our next show. What is it? Paul and Dave talk through this.
Also, what’s the magic that makes your band special? Getting some perspective on this can be helpful, at times, and your two favorite weekend warriors talk through this, as well. Press play, and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 233 – Monday, November 11, 2019 (recorded on Friday, November 8th)
- 00:01:07 The Mix of your Band
- 00:10:39 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle. Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:13:20 What do you do to keep things fresh?
- Tapes Archive Interview with Trey Anastasio
- Evolution is painful
- 00:45:41 Tribute to Jim Manganello
- 00:47:21 GG 233 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:20 — 33.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More