Your band is filled with people, and that means there’s a psychological component to everything you do, including keeping your band together. How actively do you and your bandmates manage that? And is that enough?
That’s not all Paul and Dave talk about today, though! Dave got to see three bands in three nights, and took away some lessons about the whole “Always Be Performing” concept… on both sides of the coin. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors go through all of this and more. Then send in your thoughts to [email protected] and chat with other listeners in the Gig Gab Facebook Group.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 236- Monday, December 9, 2019
- 00:03:00 Dave: Always Be Performing Lessons
- 00:10:11 Subs and Pickup Bands
- 00:14:38 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle: Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:17:40 Béla Fleck and the Flecktones
- 00:25:29 Communicating the enjoyment of the musicians
- 00:27:39 Live Music
- 00:33:21 The Ebbs and Flows of Band Psychology
- 01:04:19 GG 236 Outtro