How often do you go back and re-evaluate the way you play a song you’ve had in your repertoire for years? Those tunes that gain “autopilot” status are easy to ignore, but there can be value in dissecting them. Dave recently went through some of this, and has some thoughts to share. Then it’s on to money, fair money. What defines fair money for you? And what happens if you’re not getting it? Paul and Dave go through this from their varied perspectives to help sort out what can be done when the money just falls short.
Finally, a list of New Years Resolutions from your two favorite Weekend Warriors wraps up the episode… and the year. Happy New Year, all! See you in January!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 238- Monday, December 30, 2019
- 00:00:52 Snow Day
- 00:06:54 Less Noises instead of Just Less Noise
- 00:13:20 Looking for the weird
- 00:15:40 The freedom of the onesie!
- 00:18:41 SPONSOR: Circle Home Plus makes it easy to take childhood offline when needed, so they can focus on homework, chores, or bedtime.
- 00:20:34 Don’t be afraid to ask for fair money
- 00:51:56 Musical New Year’s Resolutions
- Clarity about money.
- Being off book!
- More practice to level up.
- Giving back.
- Get that recording setup in place.
- 00:59:19 GG 238 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:52 — 41.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More