Playing music together often creates a very tight bond between musicians involving trust and compassion. But even though that bond is strong, it’s usually not something that’s naturally all-encompassing. How do you take that and build from it? And how do you use it to help your band? These are the interesting questions that you pose and your two favorite weekend warriors ponder.
Speaking of listener questions, this episode addresses two others: one about a story in the previous episode, and another about onesies and IEMs! Indeed, there’s a lot to unpack here, and Paul and Dave dig through it all with you.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 241 – Tuesday, January 28, 2020 <https://giggabpodcast.com/>
- 00:01:20 Dave-240-What happened to the guys from DNA Entertainment?
- 00:04:04 Dan-Onesies and IEMs
- Tune Belt Microphone Belt
- “Where do you get your onesies?”
- House of Onesies
- 00:08:39 Eric-Sideman Dos and Don’ts
- 00:30:37 Carving out Band Bonding Time
- 00:38:21 Addressing band conflict
- Neil Peart’s Far and Wide
- “Do you want my help?”
- 00:53:00 GG 241 Outtro