As promised, Paul and Dave talk through what they know and have learned about setting yourself up to live stream from your house or studio. There are definitely some tips and tricks, and your two favorite weekend warriors share as many of them as they’ve found.
Then it’s on to embracing the muse. Dave had an epiphany moment this past weekend when he broke through his sadness of sequester and started tracking drums, only to find that there was an even better drum part for a new FLING song waiting right around the corner. Listen as he dissects these two and compares live in the show.
Have fun, experiment, and remember: always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 250 – Monday, March 30, 2020
- 00:07:40 Tech for Live Streaming
- OBS Studio
- OBS Camera
- Apple USB/Camera Connection Kit
- Virtual Audio Cables: Loopback (for macOS), and VB-Cable (for Windows)
- Audio Hijack
- FB-Peter-Thoughts and Discussion about Live Streaming
- 00:28:05 Trusting the Muse!
- Samples of FLING’s “Saturday Tomorrow”
- Mike O’Brien’s Houserockers live mix
- Clay Bell
- 00:50:00 Bandzoogle, always commission-free
- 00:50:49 GG 250 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:51 — 36.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More