Have you had YouTube or Facebook mute the songs on your stream because of copyright claims? There might be something you can do about it! Paul and Dave talk through their experiences with navigating these waters, and even share how you can make money playing your own songs from the various rights management companies, too!
What are your thoughts about playing out this summer? Are you—and your bandmates—going to experiment with any socially-distanced gigs? What’s that going to look like?
And finally: toys. Your two favorite weekend warriors are cooped up just like you are, and they’ve been upping their game (and expenditures!) all in the interest of serving you, dear listener. Listen as they talk about–and through!—some of the new hardware and software they’re testing and learning.
Press play, enjoy, and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 256 – Monday, May 18, 2020 <https://giggabpodcast.com/>
- 00:02:17 Playing cover songs on YouTube and Facebook
- 00:15:31 Playing out this summer?
- 00:18:51 Pricing the Payscale
- 00:30:25 Software and Hardware
- 00:51:05 GG 256 Outtro