We know you want to play. We all do! What does that next gig look like? How will it work? When will you—and your band—be comfortable playing together again? Does that happen indoors in a rehearsal space or outdoors for a show?
These are the seeds planted in the minds of Dave and Paul as they dive into this week’s episode. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk through all of this and how they’re approaching it.
Then send in your feedback to [email protected]: we want to hear from you!
In the meantime, those livestreams keep happening, those quarantine purchases keep accumulating, and that means it’s time for another gear gab segment! Audio gear is featured, but lighting gear (and techniques) are important, too.
Listen, learn, and then share your feedback with the Gig Gab family!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 257 – Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Escape Hour in Gilford, NH
- 00:04:05 Gigs over Memorial Day
- 00:07:20 Planning Your Next Gig
- Expanding Your Social bubble: Is the band comfortable with one another
- 00:17:23 Quarantine Credit Card Bills
- 00:24:28 FedEx Tales of Woe
- Dave Cook coming Next Week!
- 00:31:03 Video: Still be performing!
- 00:38:39 Lighting
- 00:43:33 GG 257
- Happy Birthday Simon