We all love gear, and your two favorite weekend warriors have even more of it to talk about this week for you. Plus, Dave’s come up with a new addition to his woodshed routine to keep himself going during lockdown.
Speaking of lockdown, listener Mike has some thoughts to share with us all about what the next gig or rehearsal might look like, and Dave and Paul take that and run with it, sharing their thoughts, as well.
Press play, enjoy, and always be performing. Oh, and let’s not forget to keep washing our hands, OK?
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 259 – Monday, June 8, 2020
- 00:01:49 Ahkeens-257-What about using an iPad as a Control Surface?
- 00:06:45 Yamaha EAD10 for Lessons, Skype, Recording, More
- 00:09:00 Warm Audio Mics
- 00:18:00 Plug-and-Play hardware
- 00:21:23 Staying in Gig Shape
- 00:25:42 Mike-Almost Willing to Ignore Recommendations
- 00:32:00 Quality of Your Brand
- 00:51:09 Adam @ Cover Band Confidential’s Video
- 00:52:10 GG 259 Outtro