Have you heard Grand Funk’s version of “Feelin’ Alright”? Would you put that in your band’s setlist? More importantly, would that song be right for your band’s setlist? Listen as Paul and Dave talk about pulling together a band with a focus more on performing than playing the songs everyone wants to hear.
Up first, though, Dave played a few gigs this weekend, and has some interesting experiences to share from it all…and Paul re-experienced the Lefsetz Letter. Good stuff!
Press play and listen to Paul and Dave talk through this and more!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 273 – Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- 00:01:22 Lefsetz Letter
- 00:11:27 Three sold out shows
- 00:15:52 Keyboard Condensation
- 00:23:36 Original vs. Cover Scene
- 00:30:00 The value of preparation – Bitter Pill Charts
- 00:32:57 Testing Options
- 00:36:40 Building a new band
- Grand Funk Railroad’s Version of Feelin’ Alright
- 00:58:00 GG 273 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:55 — 41.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More