After holding down the “pause” button for months, it stands to reason that the other side of all this involves more than a couple of instances of the “reset” button. Listener Fred poses a question about post-pandemic pay scales, and that opens up the conversation for Paul and Dave to muse on what other things might be reset…including your band. Press play and listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk through all of this and more. Remember, folks, always be performing. Your future depends upon it!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 279 – Monday, November 9, 2020
- 00:00:48 Last-minute gig
- Finding out the setlist as the night wears on
- 00:07:22 The Great Reset
- 00:10:37 Fred-The Great Live Music Pricing Reset
- Marc Geiger’s SaveLive
- 00:21:44 What makes us comfortable?
- 00:26:53 Has your Band Checked out?
- 00:32:34 Winter wonderland
- 00:35:32 GG 279
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:20 — 25.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More