Do you know what your band’s image is? Does that match what your fans and friends think it is? Video is a great medium to communicate with your audience, especially these days, but it can be tricky to remain truthful to who you are as a band while attempting to share that image in this way. Good news, Paul and Dave talk through some of this, hopefully adding some direction to the conversation.
Then it’s on to Pop Songs. Yeah, those, the ones you’re immediately thinking of, and also that Seventies A.M. Radio Gold. Listen as Paul leads Dave through a trip down the weirdest memory lane you’ve ever seen. What a blast.
Oh, and don’t forget: Always Be Performing. Also, please, always be emailing us at [email protected]. We love to hear from you.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 280 – Monday, November 16, 2020
- 00:01:28 Recorded a Bitter Pill video — fun to “play” (and hangout)
- 00:12:53 Crafting your image
- “Eyes with Pride”
- 00:27:57 Pop Songs and 70s AM Gold
- 00:49:00 How do we heal from this?
- 00:56:35 GG280 Outtro