One oft-overlooked aspect of keeping your band together is scheduling. Most bands rely on regular progress together, and that means regular time together. How do you ensure your band gets together regularly? For some, this is automatic. For others, it takes a lot of work. Good news: Paul and Dave have lived both sides of this! Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors share their thoughts, insights, and advice on managing your band’s schedule. And remember… always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 281 – Monday, November 23, 2020
- 00:01:52 Adam-Playing songs that everybody knows
- 00:14:26 Sponsor: Headspace: Feel happier! Headspace is Meditation made simple. Get a free one-month trial at Headspace.com/giggab
- 00:16:48 Kevin-Scheduling (Recurring) Rehearsals
- 00:39:07 Gig Gab 281 Outtro
- Happy Thanksgiving, y’all!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:30 — 28.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More