This week finds your two favorite weekend warriors doing something they love: Digging into the mailbag! Listener Matt asks about using iPads on stage, which seems is always a hot-button topic.
Eric’s curious about guitar amp simulators, Chris has a question about managing two guitars in a band, and Peter has a question Paul and Dave never thought they’d have to answer!
All this, and all that, here on Gig Gab this week. Always be performing, folks!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 208 – Monday, April 22, 2019
- 00:01:31 The Ubiquiti of The Midas/Behringer X32
- 00:02:38 The volume evolution
- 00:05:30 Send us your questions: email@example.com
- 00:05:53 Matt-iPads vs. Memorizing Songs
- 00:19:44 Eric-Using an Amp Modeler/Simulator
- 00:27:02 Chris-Managing Two Guitars
- 00:32:16 Peter-Fans and Food and Drinks
- 00:40:19 GG 208