Play long enough and you’ll lose a booking, it’s just how it goes. The questions are: how do you handle it? And what can you do to help keep it from happening in the first place? (Psst: sometimes you can’t!).
That’s not all, though. Listener Kevin has some ideas about portable staging, and Paul and Dave talk about tempos and how to manage them in your band.
Have an idea about this or anything else? Email the guys at [email protected] and they’ll share on the show!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 216 – June 24, 2019
- 00:00:44 Paul: Lost a gig!
- 00:08:47 Separating Business from the Humans Involved
- 00:10:26 “You’re not the first.”
- 00:14:05 New manager? Call up and start over.
- 00:18:14 You don’t have to say, “Yes”
- 00:24:05 Kevin-CSF-MyStage
- 00:30:08 [email protected]
- 00:30:17 Agreeing upon Tempos
- 00:41:35 Slowing down to the right tempo
- 00:48:17 GG 216 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:09 — 34.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More