Today it’s time to talk gear. And gain staging. And effects. And audio interfaces. And Microphones. Oh, wait, those last two are gear, too, aren’t they? And effects… that can be gear? Are effects considered “gear” if it’s a digital plugin versus a piece of outboard equipment?
Oh the questions you have! Well, Paul and Dave have questions, too… and a few answers. Really, though, it’s all about just learning how to make yourself sound great. And is there a better thing to work on during quarantine? Join in the fun and press play!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 254 – Monday, April 27, 2020
- 00:02:04 Charlie Watts, Air Drummer Extreme!
- 00:13:05 The Human Element of Technology
- 00:40:28 Digitalizing the Podcast Studio
- PreSonus FaderPort 8
- Living In A Ghose Town
- Bitter Pill Live this weekend, and next, and next
- 00:48:16 Disappearing into your Performance
- 00:55:24 GG 254
- Cameras – Get a tripod!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 57:06 — 40.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More