It often takes a relocation to realize just how great your “little” local music store is. Paul and Dave talk through some of this as it relates to gear, community, and more. Meanwhile, Dave’s finding himself in the woodshed this week, having bitten off a little more than he realized he needed to chew!
And then listener Steve has an issue with his band that is routinely encountering what we’ll call “remedial rehearsal”. This can be the death of a band but, then again, so can over-analyzing things. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk this all through.
And remember: Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 277 – Monday, October 26, 2020
- 00:01:11 Back to the Woodshed
- 00:12:13 You gotta deliver!
- 00:13:15 Gear… and Your Local Music Store
- 00:20:05 Steve-Bandmates Who Only Play Along / Remedial Rehearsal
- Cheerlead through Frustration
- 00:48:43 Gig Gab 277 Outtro