Paul and Dave dig into their brains… and share what they find! This week it’s about the value of preparation. How much work do you put in ahead of the gig? More than that, which bits of your work are truly valuable, and how?
That’s what you hear from your two favorite weekend warriors this week. Share your thoughts, would ya? firstname.lastname@example.org Oh — and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 269 – Monday, August 31, 2020
- 00:04:17 Getting the band(s) back together
- 00:13:05 Mixing Up Your Show
- Fingerpicking vs. Strumming
- Feel (Love Songs vs. Sad Songs vs. Singalongs)
- Mixing by Artist
- 00:19:45 Discipline vs. Systems
- 00:27:20 Are singalongs responsible?
- 00:32:01 GG 269 Outtro