Being a performer often means you get to be an invisible spectator… of the crowd who is watching you! Listen as Paul and Dave share some stories (new and old!) about what they’ve watched people do from the Working Musicians’ side of the fourth wall.
Then it’s time to negotiate. How do you ask for money? How do you know why someone said, “no”? Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors share their trials, tribulations, and advice. And remember: Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 313 – Monday, July 19, 2021
- 00:02:33 Raymond-311-Went with the Electro-Voice EVOLVE 30M
- 00:05:00 Chafed–Same As It Ever Was
- 00:15:38 Bitter Pill–Angry Dude, Great Show
- 00:20:22 When an ‘OK’ gig trends bad
- 00:26:56 Negotiating is just a conversation
- 00:30:33 When do you mention price?
- 00:43:29 GG 313 Outtro