Some gigs are totally relaxing…and others you can feel the high stakes before you even arrive. Interesting thing: the definition of a high-stakes gig can mean different things to different people, and your two favorite weekend warriors have completely different approaches here. Listen as Paul and Dave share their thoughts and then answer your questions! You know what’s worse than backline roulette? Stage roulette! It happens to all of us, and how you and your band deal with it dictates the success of the gig.
All this and more, folks. Press play and, hey, do us a favor? Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 358 – Monday, September 26th, 2022
- 00:01:51 Loving those easy duo gigs!
- 00:05:02 Low-stakes gigs vs. high-stakes gigs (and a last-minute all-covers night!)
- 00:08:40 Having the risk taken away!
- 00:19:00 On-stage Tantrum!
- 00:22:10 Forget Backline Roulette, what about Stage Roulette?
- 00:33:30 Wade-What are some tips for setlist creation?
- 00:42:30 GG 358 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:03 — 30.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More