How do you approach mixing your band from the stage when there is no FOH sound engineer? It’s Q&A time with Paul and Dave. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors share their thoughts on putting together the right stage setup to get a good mix for your audiences…every time.
That’s not all though! A recent experience leads to a conversation about venue staff and how they can significantly influence the flow of the night…and whether or not your audience wants to return!
Press play and enjoy all of this, and remember: Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 345 – Monday, May 9, 2022
- 00:02:55 Mark-Mixing from the stage
- Video: Don’t Make The Drummers Mad!
- 00:18:15 Henry-What Do You Think of Drum Shields?
- 00:29:50 Voice-management technique
- 00:32:45 Managing Requests as a Tippable Action
- 00:41:55 The Security Attitude
- 00:58:33 Gig Gab 345 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:08 — 41.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More