What happens when you sub out for a gig and your original member becomes available? A conundrum! Thankfully Paul and Dave have some thoughts — and recent experiences — to share. On top of that, what’s your band doing to stay connected right now? That’s perhaps the most important question to answer these days. Without the glue-of-gigs to hold things together, you need something else. Your two favorite weekend warriors talk through that and a few other topics, too! Press play and enjoy… and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 267 – Monday, August 10, 2020
- 00:05:43 Finding a new gig
- Create Craigslist Saved Searches
- NAMM 2021 is virtual (as is CES)
- 00:16:00 What’s Your Band Doing?
- 00:34:50 Subbing Etiquette
- 00:43:17 Singing with a mask on
- 00:50:53 Gig Gab 267 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:18 — 35.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More