Giving and receiving feedback is never easy. Well, it’s super easy if you want to send us an email: email@example.com 🙂
But when you’re in a band, that feedback process can be the thing that drives a wedge between band members. Paul and Dave dissect that a little bit in today’s show, and borrow a phrase and concept from Dave’s theater experiences: Take the Note.
Both Paul and Dave are getting offered gigs, and are turning down more than they’re accepting. This has led to them each finding ways to have these conversations amongst their bandmates, though, and they share what they’ve learned.
Will you share what you’ve learned? As we said, firstname.lastname@example.org is easy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 268 – Monday, August 24, 2020
- 00:06:00 Constructing Your Band’s “Yes” List
- Keeping the crowd distanced
- The logistics of the stage at the venue
- Testing the bandmembers
- The Do-It-At-Home, COVID-19 Rapid Tests Dave and Paul mentioned (please research yourself!)
- What else? email@example.com
- 00:19:52 Gig Gab Reviews
- 00:20:35 Take the note
- Selling a Moment
- Varying Levels of Commitment to Excellence
- 00:33:31 GG 268