Sometimes you have to cancel a gig. It happens. How do you deal with it? Your two favorite weekend warriors talk through the realities associated with it. Then it’s time to talk about renegotiating an existing gig. How can you do it? What’s the protocol? Is it OK? Paul and Dave muse on this and discover some answers for you! But first… it’s about tasty harmonies (literally) and hydration. Press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 124 – Monday, July 24, 2017
- 00:00:59 Paul’s now-annual All-Star gig
- 00:03:53 Acoustic trio
- 00:06:14 Mad Haus!
- 00:09:20 Players Play!
- 00:11:00 Managing hydration
- 00:12:26 Canceling a gig
- 00:16:48 You’re running a business
- 00:19:23 Dave unintentionally furthers the stereotypical lazy musician!
- 00:20:38 Your word is part of your brand
- 00:21:26 The flipside of making your commitment
- 00:26:40 GigGab’s first baseball analogy
- 00:29:34 Honor your commitments … and Renegotiate!
- 00:31:55 Fair is fair, but work together for mutual benefit.
- 00:33:47 GG 124 Outtro